An excerpt from our Website…
There is absolutely no getting around it, remodeling, especially Kitchen and Bath Remodeling is stressful. Kitchen and Bath Remodeling is the most intrusive remodeling projects to a family home. You essentially wind up living inside a construction zone.
No matter how fabulous you believe your space will be at the end of your project, you will, at some point during the project, hate everyone involved, including yourself. I hate to say there is no magic we have ever found to guide people thru this process without at least one snitfit. Over the years, we have had some of the nicest clients ever, but there was always a point where they lost it – historically either during drywall sanding or hardware selection. You think the sweethearts that make it thru everything else with grace and dignity will breeze thru cabinet knob selection, but no. There’s something about cabinet knob selection that makes a lot of people crazy. Have your Designer pick them, save yourselves.
The goal of living with remodeling is to:
- minimize the impact on your daily routine
- remodel with planning and efficiency
- understand the construction process
- understand construction procedures that will be happening to you home and how it will affect your routine and comfort levels
- with proper communication, these issues should be able to be kept at a reasonable level
For more valuable Design Tips and Information …
Visit www.yoursquarefeet.com for all The Inside Information about
The Real World of Remodeling from the Professionals including
Design Services and Consulting Services